|Cookies||Files sent by the Portal server to the visitor's computer, aimed to identify the computer and retrieve access data, such as visited pages or clicked links, thus allowing to customize visitor's browsing on the Portal according to their profile|
|Elipse Software||Designation used in this document to identify the controller and owner of this Portal, Elipse Software Ltda., registered on CNPJ (National Registry of Legal Entities) nº 91.213.371/0001-07, headquartered in Porto Alegre, state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, in the address Mostardeiro, 922, Sala 902, Bairro Independência, CEP 90430-000|
|IP||Short for Internet Protocol. This is a set of numbers identifying a visitor's computer on the Internet|
|Logs||Records of activities of visitors performed on the Portal|
|Portal||Indicates the electronic address https://docs.elipse.com.br and its subdomains|
|Visitor||Any person browsing the Portal|
|User||Visitors authenticated on the Portal system|
|Web Beacons||Programming lines on HTML pages aimed to retrieve details from user's browsing, such as how long they remained with the site open and which address was visited next, among others|
This document was prepared in accordance with the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais or General Personal Data Protection Act (Law nº 13709/18) , the Marco Civil da Internet or Brazilian Civil Rights Framework for the Internet (Law nº 12965/14) , and the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council .
2. Retrieving Data and Information
- Data and information are retrieved when Visitors interact with the existing functionality on the Portal, voluntarily providing information, such as on the Contact section.
3. Storing Data and Information
- All data and information collected from Visitors are incorporated to the Portal database, and Elipse Software is responsible for it.
- Collected data and information are stored in a safe environment, provided the available technical status, and can only be accessed by personnel qualified and authorized by Elipse Software.
- Considering that no security system is absolutely safe, Elipse Software disclaims responsibility for further damage or loss resulting from failure, virus, or Portal database breaches, except in cases of Elipse Software malice or fault.
- Elipse Software only collects information essential to business viability.
4. Using Data and Information
Data and information collected from Visitors can be used for these purposes:
- Answer possible doubts and requests from Visitors
- Fullfil legal or court orders
- Regularly establish, defend, or exercise rights in court or administratively
- Provide general statistics to identify Visitor profiles and develop campaigns for Elipse Software, but without performing a personal identification
- Ensure safety of Visitors
- Keep updated records of Visitors for contact by phone, e-mail, SMS, mailing list, or any other communication method
- Inform about news, promotions, and events from Elipse Software and its business partners
- The database collected by Elipse Software's Portal is not shared, sold, yield, transferred, informed, or leased to third parties.
- Acquired data can only be accessed by personnel duly authorized by Elipse Software, respecting the need they are submitted, the relevance for Portal purposes, and Users interests, in addition to the preservation of Users' privacy.
- If a User no longer uses the services provided by the Portal, Elipse Software may, for auditing purposes and preservation of rights, keep data and information for a maximum period of 5 (five) years, with an option to exclude them definitely, according to its convenience.
5. Activity Logs
Elipse Software stores all activities performed by Visitors on the Portal by using Logs, including:
- IP address of Visitors
- Actions performed by Visitors on the Portal
- Pages accessed by Visitors
- Dates and times of each action and access to each page on the Portal
- Session ID of Visitors
- The records mentioned in item 5.1 may be used by Elipse Software in cases involving fraud investigation or unauthorized changes in systems and registers.
- The Portal may also use Web Beacons to collect behavioral data from Visitors of its pages, in cases when installing files on Visitors' devices is not needed.
7. General Provisions
- Users, when providing information on a public area of the Elipse Software's Portal, are aware that this information is available to other Visitors and Users of this website.
- Elipse Software cannot control how Visitors and Users use information published on this website. Remember that any information published on these areas may become public information, therefore users must be cautious and use common sense when publishing any content.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction